Soft Grip Long Handled Brushes
Form meets function in this selection of appealing and durable brushes that feature the original no-slip soft rubber grip on it's clear acrylic handle. This extremely well known and great selling line consists of Gold Taklon, White Taklon & Stiff Hog Bristle hair types.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
- Wash/Glaze: A wide, flat brush used primarily to lay-in large amounts of color, to wet paper, or for blending.